Monday, August 6, 2007

Happy B-day Danny!

Today is my uncle Danny's b-day! I have the perfect gift! A late phonecall from my home later on! Unfortunatley I have very lil' feria at the moment but I'll make it up to him someday before next August. I just got out of my swim class y estoy un poco cansado y burned-out. I've been taking medication since the morning and now I'm waiting for my basketball class to begin.

I'm getting vibes from some girls in my phisiology class. I've never been with a middle eastern girl before but they're beautiful. I think the ones in my class are Armenian. The other girl I'm flirting with is pretty too. She's white as snow with blond hair and blue eyes. I don't know their names yet but I've got a couple of weeks to make a move before summer school is over. My flirting approach is slow. I take my time with the ladies much like a lion waits in the tall grass before he pounces on a weak gazelle. I'm thinking about ending things with babycakes. I must save feria to take care of some financial issues that have been pending for years. I can't save money if I have a girlfriend because I'm the type of guy that likes to spoil my girl.

I'm suppose to go to baja with Roxy this weekend but my parents bumped me! I really don't mind since I'm low on cash but it'll be another lost opportunity with Roxanne. I've got a feeling that I'll have my chance with Roxanne eventually. I actually already had my chance but I struck out the first time. Hey at least I tried.

Sabina, an F buddy, is back in prison for whatever reason and she wants to get together to shag eachother's brains out! They give her passes on the weekends for a few hours and then she has to go back to jail. Do you know what that means? That's right! Conjugal visit sex! That's hot! I've never had CVS before! I've been to CVS! That's where I get my rubbers for CVS! It's 4:20 pm!

Anyway, I have to leave soon to get ready for my basketball class. I'm glad I get the chance to write this stuff cuz someday I'll go back and laugh at what I wrote. Maybe.

No comments: